Thursday, April 7, 2011

Read to run!

Been feeling pretty good the past few days (knock on wood) as I finish up the last bit of work before we begin the taper next week. As the race day gets closer I find myself getting more and more excited. I love the feeling leading up to race week. Nothing compares.

With this being the first official race of the season I am looking forward to the opportunity to represent a few outstanding sponsors, including Xterra wetsuits and of course e21 Recovery. Can assure you that I am going to be taking full advantage of the e21 Recovery supplements come race day to keep the legs turning over as I crank up heartbreak hill! As for Xterra, while I do not plan on running the 26.2 miles in my new Vector Pro X2, I look forward to flying the Xterra flag!

No comments:

Post a Comment